Show badges may be purchased online prior to and during the Fancy Food Show, or on site during the show. View registration details and show policies below. To register online, select the option that best suits your trade.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- Removal of samples from the exhibit halls is prohibited.
- Fancy Food Show is a trade only event - only businesses related to the specialty food industry may attend. Show is not open to the general public.
- Persons under 18 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Soliciting by attendees is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Lost Badges: There is a replacement fee if you lose your badges. The replacement fee varies between $35* - $45* for pre-registered attendees and is $60* for onsite attendees. * The replacement fee for all consultant badges is $100.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable & non-transferable to other shows.
Badge colors for exhibitors and attendees relate to the following business classifications.
Attendee Badge Color Identification
- Red Retail Buyers
- Purple Restaurants, Cafés, Caterers, Foodservice Institutions (Country Clubs, Resorts, Hotels, Hospitals & Universities), Distributors & Wholesalers (to foodservice)
- Blue: Distributors & Wholesalers (to retail)
- Green: Brokers
- Brown: Associate Trade Show Attendees, Cooking School/Educational Consultants, Media/Publication
- Orange: Manufacturer/Producer
- Gray: Importer/Exporter
- Gray: Press will also have a Gray Badge with the word PRESS at the bottom.
Exhibitor Ribbon Identification
- Silver: sofi Finalist:
- Gold: sofi Winner
- Light Green: Natural & Organic
- Purple: Foodservice
- Tan: Diversity-Certified
- Dark Green: Broker Member
- Yellow: Specialty Food Association Retailer Network Member
- Silver: Specialty Food Association Councils and Committee Members