Toggle between the tabs below for attendee information on the upcoming Winter Fancy Food Show.
Attend the West Coast's largest specialty food and beverage event on record!
Show highlights include:
- 1,400 exhibitors from across the U.S. and 35 countries and regions
- 19,000+ of your peers and build new relationships
- Pavilion dedicated to 30 emerging food entrepreneurs
- Trendspotter panel comprised of food journalists and others who will declare top trends from the show
- What's New, What's Hot! Display with new products, gift ideas, organic products, and the latest from participants in the Specialty Food Association's Diversity Program
- Business Builders 1-to-1, a customized match-making program for buyers and suppliers.
- 15+ educational seminars and tastings including "Start-up Sunday" for industry newcomers
- Award-winning sustainability program focusing on waste reduction and composting
- Major donation of specialty food to Bay Area anti-hunger programs at show's end, enough to feed 5,000 families
747 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94103 Map It
2015 SHOW DATES
Sunday, January 11: 10AM-5PM
Monday, January 12: 10AM-5PM
Tuesday, January 13: 10AM-4PM