Show badges can be purchased online or onsite at the Fancy Food Show. View registration details and show policies below or select the button below that best suits your trade to register online.
- Attendee Badges
- Exhibitor Badges
- Press Badges
See Press Guidelines Here
- Retailer Network Badges
- Broker Member Badges
- Supplier Member Badges
Download a PDF registration form here if you prefer to register offline.
Badge pricing ranges from $35 to $60.* Online badge registration is currently not available.
*Valid only for business categories identified here. The cost of badge for consultant, non – retail & non-foodservice is $100 per person.
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- Removal of samples from the exhibit halls is prohibited.
- Fancy Food Show is a trade only event - only businesses related to the specialty food industry may attend. Show is not open to the general public.
- Persons under 18 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Soliciting by attendees is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Lost Badges: In the event that you lose or forget your badge, you will be required to get a new one for a fee. The replacement fee is between $35* - $45* for pre-registered attendees and $60* for onsite attendees. To have a replacement badge printed please go to registration with your identification, and one will be printed for you. *The replacement fee for consultant, non-retail & non-foodservice is $100 per person.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable & non-transferable to other shows.
Badge colors for exhibitors and attendees relate to the following business classifications.
Attendee Badge Color Identification
- Red Retail Buyers
- Purple Restaurants, Cafés, Caterers, Foodservice Institutions (Country Clubs, Resorts, Hotels, Hospitals & Universities), Distributors & Wholesalers (to foodservice)
- Blue: Distributors & Wholesalers (to retail)
- Green: Brokers
- Yellow: Consultants, Non-Retail & Non-Foodservice
- Brown: Associate Trade Show Attendees, Cooking School (Faculty & Student) & Media/Publication
- Orange: Manufacturer/Producer
- Gray: Importer/Exporter
- Gray: Official Press Media (journalists, editors, broadcast, etc.) will also have a Gray Badge with the word PRESS at the bottom.
Exhibitor Ribbon Identification
- Silver: sofi Finalist:
- Gold: sofi Winner
- Light Green: Natural & Organic
- Purple: Foodservice
- Tan: Diversity-Certified
- Dark Green: Broker Member
- Yellow: Specialty Food Association Retailer Network Member
- Silver: Specialty Food Association Councils and Committee Members