Travel & Hotel Information
Toggle between the tabs below for discounts, maps, schedules & guides to get you around San Francisco.
Official Hotel Reservations
Lock in the lowest rates at the best hotels!
Book Hotels by Phone
Call us Monday - Friday
Hours: 9:00AM - 7:00PM ET
P: 800.221.3531 | 212.532.1660
Why Book Here?
- Our low rates beat any you'll find on the Internet or by calling the hotel directly.
- No pre-payment! You book today but don't pay a penny until you pay the hotel directly upon your departure.
- Update or even cancel your hotel reservations with no fees or penalties.
- Immediate confirmations - no waiting or wondering.
- There are no service fees to make your reservations.
Travel Planners negotiates the lowest-rate guarantee into every hotel contract and enforces them to be sure you always get the best deal.
How Rate Assurance protects you? An automated system scours the Internet 24/7 and alerts Travel Planners if it finds a lower rate. They then work with the hotel to meet or beat the reduced rate, and pass it along to you. Even if you have already reserved, we will lower your rate automatically and confirm your savings by email.
If you find a lower rate? Contact Travel Planners and, as long as the rate is for all of the dates of your stay, we'll get you a price that's as good or better.
Beware of Housing Poachers
Please be aware that there may be companies posing as the official housing provider that will scam you by offering hotels that are not part of the official program, overcharging you with additional unnecessary fees, or worse of all, not even reserving you a room at all. The only hotel vendor that is officially approved and backed by the Fancy Food Show is Travel Planners and we highly recommend you book with them to avoid issues.
City & Venue
- Official Hotel Shuttle
- Bike Rental
- Wheelchair Rental
- Child Day Care
- ADA Considerations - The Specialty Food Association is committed to serving all Fancy Food Show attendees who have disabilities and adheres to the guidelines set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Attendees with disabilities requiring special accommodations should contact Allan Poscablo before January 1, 2014 at 646-878-0105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.