THE RESULTS ARE IN!
Meet the winner and runner up of the Specialty Food Association's
first-ever My Story. My Ad. Contest.
Free ad in Specialty Food Association’s 2014 multi-faceted campaign:
- Full page ad featured in top specialty food trade magazines
- Extensive Social Media and Press outreach
- Coverage on specialtyfood.com
- Ad featured at Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco, Jan. 19 - 21, 2014, in banners and displays.
- Three-day trip to San Francisco for photo shoot
- Complimentary registration for Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco
- Complimentary registration for Specialty Food Association’s full-day workshop at Winter Show: The Basics: The Business of Specialty Food
- Marketing consultation with Specialty Food Association executives
- Plus …extensive Social Media and Press outreach, and coverage on specialtyfood.com
The final judging took place at the Specialty Food Association's offices in New York City on Wednesday, July 31. The panel of independent judges included:
- Amy Binder, CEO, RF Binder
- Beth Snyder Bulik, reporter, Ad Age and co-owner, Park Street Pantry
- Terry Frishman, Principal, Creative Marketing Workshops, LLC
- Tracy Nieporent, Director of Marketing & Partner, The Myriad Restaurant Group
- Denise Purcell, Editor, Specialty Food Media
- Rick Roth, Founder and CEO, Roth Partners.