The Largest Specialty Food Trade Event in North America Is Back! SFFS15 is the largest specialty food trade event in North America and the leading showcase of industry innovation, bringing specialty food's top manufacturers, buyers, and thought leaders together under one roof for three days of delectable discovery.
New this year, the Premium Pass makes it easier to grow your business than ever before! The Premium Pass grants you access to all show events and seminars*, including the full slate of educational programs for one low price ($75/$150 additional member/non-member). That’s a savings of up to $350!
* Does not include Super Retailer Summit or seminar recordings
Show highlights include:
- Meet 2,500 exhibitors from across the U.S. and 80 countries and regions exhibiting more than 180,000 products
- Connect with 25,000+ industry professionals
- Taste thousands of the industry’s newest specialty food & beverage products
- Engage at exclusive networking events including the sofi Awards ceremony and reception
- Explore the What’s New, What’s Hot! Showcases featuring cutting-edge products in gift, holiday, and natural & organic
- Discover the industry’s next wave of innovators at the New Brands on the Shelf pavilion
- Experience 125 of the finest specialty foods and beverages in 32 categories in the sofi Awards Showcase
- Celebrate the best our industry has to offer at the sofi Awards Ceremony with Keynote Speaker Ted Allen
- Learn from industry experts with Thought Leader Talks with former president of Trader Joe’s and current CEO of Conscious Capitalism, Doug Rauch; retail behavior expert Kevin Kelley; and trend forecaster Suzy Badaracco
- And more!