DISCOVER The Premier Specialty Food Show In North America
Celebrate the Specialty Food Association’s 65th Anniversary with a NEW, unique attraction showcasing: global advancements, what’s next in food, the retail store of the future, leading-edge market research and enhanced education sessions featuring subject experts, including large scale “Excite Sessions”
- 180,000+ specialty foods and beverages
- 2,550+ exhibitors from 55 countries around the globe
- ALL-NEW LevelUP “future of food” attraction covering consumer forecasts and trends, the store of tomorrow, tastings of leading edge product concepts and more
- Latest trends and news
- Keynotes and Super Sessions
- Lifetime Achievement Awards event
- Front Burner foodservice pitch competition
The 64th Summer Fancy Food Show will take place at the Javits Center, June 30 - July 2.
- Saturday, June 30, 2018: Show Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, July 01, 2018: Show Open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, July 02, 2018: Show Open 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.