Show badges may be purchased online prior to and during the Fancy Food Show, or on-site during the Show. View registration details and Show policies below. To register online, select the option that best suits your trade segment.
- Attendee Badges
- Exhibitor Badges (Each member of your company attending the Show will need an exhibitor badge to enter the Show floor. Register using the password provided in your booth space confirmation.)
- Retailer Network Badges (Register using the password provided to you via email.)
- Broker Member Badges (Register using the password provided to you via email.)
- Press Registration
Badge registration questions? Please contact CompuSystems at 224.563.3141 or email@example.com.
If you are a current member of the Specialty Food Association and need help recovering a password for your registration, please contact 646-878-0301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendee Badge Pricing and Deadlines
Badge pricing ranges from $35 to $60.* Online badge registration is currently available.
Registration fees vary according to the schedule below:
- February 8 - May 13: $35*
- May 14 - June 25: $45*
- June 26 - June 28: $60*
*Valid only for business categories identified below.The cost of badge for Manufacturer/Producer, consultant, non – retail: other, and business services is $150 per person until May 14th. After this date, the price increases to $200.
- Broker/Mfr’s Rep/Agent
- Distributor (Foodservice & Retailers)
- Media/Publications • Wholesaler (Retailers)
- Retail (Bakery, Candy, Confections, Coffee, Tea, Cookware/Housewares, Deli or C-Store, Department Store, Drug Store/Pharmacy, E-tailer/Mail Order, Gifts/Gift Baskets/Corporate Gifts, Independent Grocer, Mass Merchant/Wholesale Club, Natural/Organic/Health/Coop, Specialty Food Retailer, Supermarket – Conventional, and Wines/Liquors)
- Foodservice (Caterer, Café/Quick Service Restaurant, Clubs: Country/Membership/Health, Corporate Dining Services/Private Chef, Full-Service Restaurant, Hospital/Healthcare/Military, Hotel/Motel/Bed & Breakfast, Resort/Casino/Cruise Ship/Airline and School/School District/University)
On-site Registration Information
A $60* fee is charged for all on-site registrations. A full-service registration center for attendees and exhibitors is in the Crystal Palace.
Members of the press must register for a press badge in the Press Office, location TBD.
*Badge fee for consultants, non-retail: other, and business services is $200 per person.
Add the Premium Pass to your badge registration and get unlimited access to every education program at the Show. Pick and choose from 9 seminars offering 18 hours of expert insights for $75 for members and $200 for non-members.
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- Persons under 18 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Removal of samples from the exhibit halls is prohibited.
- The Fancy Food Show is a trade only event—only businesses related to the specialty food industry may attend. The Show is not open to the general public.
- Soliciting by attendees is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Lost Badges: In the event that you lose or forget your badge, you will be required to get a new one for a fee. The replacement fee is between $35* and $45* for pre-registered attendees and $60* for on-site attendees. To have a replacement badge printed, please go to the Registration area with your identification and one will be printed for you. *The replacement fee for consultants, non-retail, non-foodservice and business services is $200 per person.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other Fancy Food Shows.
Green Policies @ the Show
The Specialty Food Association is committed to making the Fancy Food Show a more sustainable event by collaborating with our members, venues and supplier partners. To do so, we measure our environmental impacts, develop and implement strategic initiatives, and track our progress toward a show that positively affects the Specialty Food Industry, the environment and our host communities. Learn more at our Sustainability Overview page here.
Winter Fancy Food Show registration can be found here.