SFFS18 registration opening in spring 2018.
Click here to be notified when registration is available.
DISCOVER The Premier Specialty Food Show In North America
- 180,000+ specialty foods and beverages
- 2,550+ exhibitors from 55 countries around the globe
- Keynotes and Super Sessions (Sunday - Tuesday) (Limited Seating)
- Hall of Fame & Lifetime Achievement Awards celebration (Sunday) (Limited Seating)
- Front Burner: A Foodservice Pitch Competition (Monday) (Limited Seating)
- ALL-NEW LevelUP “future of food” attraction showcasing global food advancements, what's next in food, the retail store of the future, and forward-looking market research (Available only with a Premium Pass)
Upgrade to a Premium Pass today!
Includes access to:
- NEW LevelUP “future of food” attraction
- 15 'Excite Talks’ from insightful food innovators, covering topics from retail technology to customized nutrition to new models for agriculture, and more!
- Priority access to all Keynotes and Super Sessions, Front Burner Foodservice Pitch Competition, the Lifetime Achievement Awards Ceremony and Reception, and 2017 sofi Awards Product of the Year Announcement (Limited Seating. First-come, first-served.)
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES
- The Fancy Food Show is a trade only event—only businesses related to the specialty food industry may attend. The Show is not open to the general public.
- Persons under 18 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Only one official show bag of samples is permitted to leave the exhibition hall. Any additional samples will be donated to charity.
- Soliciting by attendees is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other Fancy Food Shows.
Winter Fancy Food Show registration can be found here.