Winter Fancy Food Show registration can be found here.
Show badges may be purchased online prior to and during the Fancy Food Show, or on-site during the Show. View registration details and Show policies below. To register online, select the option that best suits your trade segment.
- Attendee Badges
- Exhibitor Badges (Each member of your company attending the Show will need an exhibitor badge to enter the Show floor. Register using the password provided in your booth space confirmation.)
- Retailer Network Badges (Register using the password provided to you via email.)
- Broker Member Badges (Register using the password provided to you via email.)
- Press Registration
Badge registration questions? Please contact CompuSystems at 224.563.3141 or email@example.com.
If you are a current member of the Specialty Food Association and need help recovering a password for your registration, please contact 646-878-0301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendee Badge Pricing and Deadlines
Badge pricing ranges from $35 to $60.* Online badge registration is currently available.
Registration fees vary according to the schedule below:
- February 8 - May 13: $35*
- May 14 - June 25: $45*
- June 26 - June 28: $60*
*Valid only for business categories identified below.The cost of badge for Manufacturer/Producer, consultant, non – retail: other, and business services is $150 per person until May 14th. After this date, the price increases to $200.
- Broker/Mfr’s Rep/Agent
- Distributor (Foodservice & Retailers)
- Media/Publications • Wholesaler (Retailers)
- Retail (Bakery, Candy, Confections, Coffee, Tea, Cookware/Housewares, Deli or C-Store, Department Store, Drug Store/Pharmacy, E-tailer/Mail Order, Gifts/Gift Baskets/Corporate Gifts, Independent Grocer, Mass Merchant/Wholesale Club, Natural/Organic/Health/Coop, Specialty Food Retailer, Supermarket – Conventional, and Wines/Liquors)
- Foodservice (Caterer, Café/Quick Service Restaurant, Clubs: Country/Membership/Health, Corporate Dining Services/Private Chef, Full-Service Restaurant, Hospital/Healthcare/Military, Hotel/Motel/Bed & Breakfast, Resort/Casino/Cruise Ship/Airline and School/School District/University)
On-site Registration Information
A $60* fee is charged for all on-site registrations. A full-service registration center for attendees and exhibitors is in the Crystal Palace.
Members of the press must register for a press badge in the Press Office, location TBD.
*Badge fee for consultants, non-retail: other, and business services is $200 per person.
Add the Premium Pass to your badge registration and get unlimited access to every education program at the Show. Pick and choose from 9 seminars offering 18 hours of expert insights for $75 for members and $200 for non-members.
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- Persons under 18 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Removal of samples from the exhibit halls is prohibited.
- The Fancy Food Show is a trade only event—only businesses related to the specialty food industry may attend. The Show is not open to the general public.
- Soliciting by attendees is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Lost Badges: In the event that you lose or forget your badge, you will be required to get a new one for a fee. The replacement fee is between $35* and $45* for pre-registered attendees and $60* for on-site attendees. To have a replacement badge printed, please go to the Registration area with your identification and one will be printed for you. *The replacement fee for consultants, non-retail, non-foodservice and business services is $200 per person.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other Fancy Food Shows.
Green Policies @ the Show
The Specialty Food Association is committed to making the Fancy Food Show a more sustainable event by collaborating with our members, venues and supplier partners. To do so, we measure our environmental impacts, develop and implement strategic initiatives, and track our progress toward a show that positively affects the Specialty Food Industry, the environment and our host communities. Learn more at our Sustainability Overview page here.