Show highlights include:
- 1,400 exhibitors from across the U.S. and 35 countries and regions
- 19,000+ fellow industry professionals attending to build and foster relationships
- Special pavilion dedicated to 30 emerging food entrepreneurs
- Trendspotter panel comprising food journalists and others who will present top trends from the show
- What's New, What's Hot! Showcases with new products, gift ideas, organic products, and the latest from participants in the Specialty Food Association's Diversity Program
- Business Builders 1-to-1, a customized matchmaking program for buyers and suppliers.
- 15+ educational seminars and tastings including "Start-up Sunday" for industry newcomers
- Award-winning sustainability program focusing on waste reduction and composting
- Major donation of specialty food to Bay Area anti-hunger programs at show's end, enough to feed 5,000 families
Plan Your Show
Missing flash plugin. Download here.