Show badges may be purchased online prior to and during the Fancy Food Show, or on-site during the Show. View registration details and Show policies below. To register online, select the option that best suits your trade segment.
Attendee categories include the following business classifications:
Attendee Business Classifications
- Retail Professionals
- Restaurants, Cafés, Caterers, Foodservice Institutions (country clubs, resorts, hotels, hospitals, universities)
- Distributors and Wholesalers (to foodservice)
- Distributors and Wholesalers (to retail)
- Associate Trade Show Attendees, Cooking School/Educational Consultants, Media/Publications
Show Policies & Badge Pricing
Badge Pricing and Deadlines
Badge prices range from $35 to $60.*
Registration fees vary according to the schedule below:
- September 2 – December 5: $35*
- December 6 – January 9: $45*
- January 10 – January 13: $60*
*Valid only for business categories identified below. The badge fee for consultants, non-retail, non-foodservice, and business services is $100 per person.
- Broker/Manufacturers Rep/Agent
- Distributor (Foodservice and Retailers)
- Importer/Exporter • Manufacturer/Producer
- Media/Publications • Wholesaler (Retailers)
- Retail (bakery, candy, confections, coffee, tea, cookware/housewares, deli or C-store, department store, drug store/pharmacy, e-tailer/mail order, gifts/gift baskets/corporate gifts, independent grocer, mass merchant/wholesale club, natural/organic/health/co-op, specialty food retailer, supermarket—conventional, and wines/liquors)
- Foodservice (caterer, café/quick service restaurant, clubs—country/membership/health, corporate dining services/private chef, full-service restaurant, hospital/healthcare/military, hotel/motel/bed & breakfast, resort/casino/cruise ship/airline and school/school district/university)
On-site Registration Information
A $60* fee is charged for all on-site registrations. A full-service registration center for attendees and exhibitors is in the Upper North Lobby (street level). Express registration is available in the North and South Upper Lobbies (must have confirmation letter). Members of the press must register for a press badge in the Press Office, location TBD. *Badge fee for consultants, non-retail, non-foodservice, and business services is $100 per person.
Notice to Attendees
A limited number of parking spaces will be provided for attendees with disabilities on a first-come, first-served basis from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. in the South Driveway on Sunday and Monday only. Vehicles must have a valid Disabled Person license plate or placard. No parking will be allowed on Tuesday during Show hours in any driveway. For additional information on parking garages near the please visit the Moscone Center Parking Page here
Green Policies at the Show
The Specialty Food Association is committed to making the Fancy Food Show a more sustainable event by collaborating with our members, venues, and supplier partners. To do so, we measure our environmental impacts, develop and implement strategic initiatives, and track our progress toward a Show that positively affects the specialty food industry, the environment and our host communities. Learn more by reading our Sustainability Overview.