Click here to be notified when registration is available.
WFFS17 registration is closed.
The Fancy Food Show is a Trade event open to qualified buyers and industry professionals only. The event is not open to the general public.
Registrants are required to provide proof of industry affiliation or be pre-qualified before the registration process is completed. All registrants will be verified for affiliation to the food industry.
Show badges may be purchased online prior to and during the Fancy Food Show, or on-site during the Show. View registration details and Show policies below.
Badge registration questions? Please contact CompuSystems at 224-563-3141 or email@example.com.
If you are a current member of the Specialty Food Association and need help recovering a password for your registration, please contact 646-878-0301 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Badge Pricing and Deadlines
Badge prices range from $35 to $60.*
- $35 rate valid through midnight Friday, December 9 Eastern
- $45 rate valid through midnight Friday, January 20 Eastern
- $60 rate after midnight Friday, January 20 Eastern
*Valid only for business categories identified below. The badge fee for consultants, non-retail, non-foodservice, non-member manufacturers and business services is $150 through midnight December 9th Eastern and $200 after midnight December 9th Eastern.
Member rates vary by membership type.
- Broker/Manufacturers Rep/Agent
- Distributor (Foodservice and Retailers)
- Importer/Exporter • Manufacturer/Producer
- Media/Publications • Wholesaler (Retailers)
- Retail (bakery, candy, confections, coffee, tea, cookware/housewares, deli or C-store, department store, drug store/pharmacy, e-tailer/mail order, gifts/gift baskets/corporate gifts, independent grocer, mass merchant/wholesale club, natural/organic/health/co-op, specialty food retailer, supermarket—conventional, and wines/liquors)
- Foodservice (caterer, café/quick service restaurant, clubs—country/membership/health, corporate dining services/private chef, full-service restaurant, hospital/healthcare/military, hotel/motel/bed & breakfast,resort/casino/cruise ship/airline and school/school district/university)
On-site Registration Information
A $60 fee is charged for onsite registrations. Badge fee for consultants, non-retail, non foodservice, and business services is $200 per person. No cash will be accepted onsite. Full service registration is available in north and south hall. Members of the press must register for a press badge in the Press Office located in the North Hall.
Education Premium Pass
Add the Premium Pass to your badge registration and get full access to all the talks, workshops and tastings at the Show for ONE price.
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- Removal of samples from the exhibit halls is prohibited.
- The Fancy Food Show is a trade only event—only businesses related to the specialty food industry may attend. The Show is not open to the general public.
- Persons under 18 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Soliciting by attendees is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Lost Badges: In the event that you lose or forget your badge, you will be required to get a new one for a fee. The replacement fee is between $35* and $45* for pre-registered attendees and $60* for on-site attendees. To have a replacement badge printed, please go to the Registration area with your identification and one will be printed for you. *The replacement fee for consultants, non-retail, non-foodservice and business services is $200 per person.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other Fancy Food Shows.
Green Policies at the Show
The Specialty Food Association is committed to making the Fancy Food Show a more sustainable event by collaborating with our members, venues, and supplier partners. To do so, we measure our environmental impacts, develop and implement strategic initiatives, and track our progress toward a Show that positively affects the specialty food industry, the environment and our host communities. Learn more by reading our Sustainability Overview.
Summer Fancy Food Show registration can be found here.