WFFS18 registration opening in the fall.
Click here to be notified when registration is available.
On-site Registration Information
A $60 fee is charged for onsite registrations. Badge fee for consultants, non-retail, non foodservice, and business services is $200 per person. No cash will be accepted onsite. Full service registration is available in north and south hall. Members of the press must register for a press badge in the Press Office located in the North Hall.
Education Premium Pass
Add the Premium Pass to your badge registration and get full access to all the talks, workshops and tastings at the Show for ONE price.
OFFICIAL SHOW POLICIES:
- The Fancy Food Show is a trade only event—only businesses related to the specialty food industry may attend. The Show is not open to the general public.
- Persons under 18 (including infants) cannot attend.
- Only one official show bag of samples is permitted to leave the exhibition hall. Any additional samples will be donated to charity.
- Soliciting by attendees is prohibited.
- Use of wheeled carts or wheeled bags is not allowed on exhibit floor.
- Taking photos or videos of exhibitor booths is prohibited.
- Cancellation Policy: Badge fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other Fancy Food Shows.
Green Policies at the Show
The Specialty Food Association is committed to making the Fancy Food Show a more sustainable event by collaborating with our members, venues, and supplier partners. To do so, we measure our environmental impacts, develop and implement strategic initiatives, and track our progress toward a Show that positively affects the specialty food industry, the environment and our host communities. Learn more by reading our Sustainability Overview.
Summer Fancy Food Show registration can be found here.