Summer Fancy Food Show
The Largest Specialty Food Event on the East Coast
What’s hot for 2014!
The Specialty Food Association assembled a panel of trendspotters to identify what will be hot in the year ahead.
Find out their picks for the top five emerging trends of 2014. Read more>>
What Makes Us Different is What Makes us Special
"It's new tastes of old traditions"
Everyone is unique, like you – sharing one passion: to create food that's worthy of the craft, care and joy that goes into it. Discover the world of Craft. Care. Joy.
Specialty Food News for April 24, 2014
- > Chobani Secures $750 Million Investment, May Go Public Next Year
- > VT Becomes First State to Pass GMO-Labeling Law
- > Oregon Cherry Growers Get Non-GMO Certification for Maraschinos
- > Menu Trends Highlight Changing Consumer Concerns
- > Lollyphile Introduces Beer Pops in Three Flavors
- > See all Specialty Food News for 04/24/14
Industry News & Happenings