Specialty Food Association’s 67th Summer Fancy Food Show is officially sold out of exhibitor booth space.
This year’s Show will cover nearly 300,000 square feet of floor space at the Javits Center in New York and feature thousands of artisan products from more than 2,000 domestic and global specialty food and beverage makers and manufacturers. The Show will feature a keynote address by celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis, and a variety of networking and educational events throughout all three days, June 25-27.
“After several years of uncertainty around live events, this year's sold out Summer Fancy Food Show sends a clear message that specialty food makers and manufacturers value and depend on in-person events to conduct business," said SFA President Bill Lynch. “The Fancy Food Shows are the premiere destination for buyers to taste products and connect with makers of high-quality, artisan foods and beverages, and we're excited to welcome thousands of industry professionals to New York City in just a few weeks.”
Show attendees can experience:
• Product pavilions dedicated to categories including Plant Based, Deli, Bakery/Confectionery/Snacks/Sweets, and Beverage.
• International Pavilions from 31 countries and regions across Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceana, and South America, including partner country, the Kingdom of Morocco.
• State and Special Pavilions including Brooklyn Goes Global, Georgia, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, the Southern United States Trade Association, and Virginia.
• Insight into the hot trends in specialty food courtesy of the SFA Trendspotter Panel: Melanie Zanoza Bartelme, Mintel; Chef Osei Blackett, chef/owner Ariapita and Everything Oxtail; Jonathan Deutsch, Drexel University; Mikel Cirkus, Hannah Rogers, DSM Firmenich; Jenn de la Vega, Randwiches; Thomas Joseph, Martha Stewart and Sur La Table; Chala June, Writer; Stan Sagner, Consultant; Kantha Shelke, Ph.D., CFS, IFT Fellow, Corvus Blue LLC; Emily Schildt, founder, Pop-Up Grocer.
• NEW NOW NEXT Pavilion featuring incubators and startups.
• Unveiling of the sofi Product of the Year and New Product of the Year award winners.
• Presentation of the SFA Lifetime Achievement Awards and the Specialty Food Hall of Fame Class of 2023.