It’s a landmark year for specialty foods: the industry topped $100 billion in 2014, according to the State of the Specialty Food Industry. Find more highlights from this annual report in the Spring issue of Specialty Food Magazine, with an in-depth look at supply chain trends in manufacturing, foodservice, retail, importing, and broker/distributor channels. This issue also features a spotlight on foodservice, including a panel of chefs talking trends in fine dining, catering, cruise ships, and other hospitality channels; emerging cuisines like the resurgence of ramen; and the secret behind successful signature products and dishes.
Highlights from the Spring issue:
- On the Craft Track: Specialty Spirits and Beer
- The Rise of the Grocerant
- Category Spotlight: What’s Fresh in Frozen
- Product Roundup: Bites with Bite
- More in Foodservice Spotlight: Chefs’ favorite products, restaurant-ready cheeses, Cuban and Welsh cuisine, the bakery renaissance