The fast-growing specialty food industry is changing the retail landscape. In the Summer issue of Specialty Food Magazine, learn what retailers big and small are doing keep up with the demand for health, freshness, and convenience in our feature story on the changing face of convenience, plus get a closer look at major retailers testing new, smaller formats. Then, find out how producers are differentiating their own businesses by introducing immersive education centers for consumers and the trade.
Highlights from the Summer issue:
- New York Spotlight: single-focus specialty stores, a new French market, rising cheesemakers
- Innovators at Work: Just Mayo founder Josh Tetrick’s food tech innovations; Doug Rauch’s ambitious business plan to solve hunger and food waste
- Category Spotlight: classic condiments go gourmet
- Product Roundup: cruciferous veggies, out-of-the-ordinary drinks, and tea beyond hot beverages
- Retail Therapy: customer service tips
- Research Spotlight: snack bars and private label