This issue of Specialty Food Magazine kicks off 2015 with a look into the future of food. Technology once found only in science fiction is coming to life with 3-D printing. Learn what 3-D food printers mean for your business—and how soon you can get your hands on one. This issue also honors six industry innovators in Business Leadership, Citizenship, and Vision with the third annual Leadership Awards. And find your guide to great food in the San Francisco Bay Area for the Winter Fancy Food Show and beyond. We look at the latest culinary hotspots, from food halls to entire artisanal communities.
In this issue, you'll find
- Q-and-A with Gary Hirshberg on GMO Labeling
- Cheese Focus: American Originals
- Producer Profiles: Chex Finer Foods, Clairesquares, and Sir Kensington's
- Startup Spotlight: BuzzBar
- Product Roundups: Beets, Butters, and Pickles